
On friday I was taking my grandma to hospital for her routine controls by car. There was a traffic jam and ıt took much of our time. Firstly I think there was a traffic accident and the road was too busy because of this. When the cars waiting in front of us went forward I got suprised by what I saw. There was a group of 15 people siting in a line on the road. I got very angry. It was very loudly not only because of people around but also because of the sound of cars' horns. I just couldnt understand why they re doing something like that. But after ten min. I learned the reason. Before a day a truck crushed a relative or friend of these people on this road and his body had been smashed into the pieces and they were protesting it. I was regretful for getting angry with these people without knowing the why and I felt as a stupid...
.jpg)
5 yorum:
I condemn you..
But How on the earth could I know?
You should learn why before judge'em. You are such a j.....k
i think all of us sometimes did such a mistake:( not all of us are perfect in that world. İ think you do not have to regret about this situation you can accept it as a lesson, as well,can't you?
Alp !!! Before you do something, think twice but this situation isn't mistake of you. It is our mistake because we always judge people without searching.
Yorum Gönder