
For a long time Wikipedia had been suffering from some kind of money problems.If they hadn't found enough money the website would have to be closed.They needed nearly 6 million$. They composed an account for the donations of users. I couldn't guess that they would collect such huge money. But they did. They collect even more of it. Thanks to users the wikipedia will go on serving its users. I'm glad for the site, because I find it very useful. Not all of the informations in the site is reliable but, it helps me in many ways. The founder of site,Jimmy Wales thanks to the users. Perhaps you remember him from his saying:"
Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge."
2 yorum:
what would we do if it is closed
Wikipedia deserves to be denoted. You are right that it's very useful and we can reach any information that we want thanks to it.
Yorum Gönder