19 Ekim 2008 Pazar

We will watch less movie...

'The global economic crisis will effect the film sector so cinema-lovers will see new movies less than they do now.' This claim is belonged to ,the star of the film ' The Pianist',Adrian Brody.
I think he is right. Because making a movie costs a lot to the producer of films. They are using expensive cars, luxury houses. Maybe the wealthy directors go on making films but the others aren't seemed to. Here, I want to make an addition: This will not effect only the producers and also the owners of cinema..There will be a discrease in the number of their customers and their profits. As you all see this crisis will effect us in all fields of life even in seeing films.....

5 yorum:

Onur Deniz dedi ki...
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
Onur Deniz dedi ki...

What a pity :) but actually our nation got used to crisis so I don't think this will affect us as I am looking forward to watching ''mustafa'' directed by Can Dündar and another film ''Muro'' :)

Harika Başpınar dedi ki...

The crisis would affect the quality of films and also numbers but I don't think it will cause people watch less than before. Especially as long as that "piracy culture" exists, we'll always have access new films without any charge.. At least I hope so ;)

Samet dedi ki...

We know how to live in economic crisis and as the old ones we will continue to live and watch tv and films

samet deniz dedi ki...

Maybe you are right in the point that owners will earn less as people began to watch films via internet on computers.