2 Kasım 2008 Pazar

The birth of a love

We went to a mall for shopping m parents and my bro. Suddenly I saw a new model car and run to it. I was just staring it but after a second when I turned around I couldn't see neither my parents nor my bro. I was lost in the biggest mall of Ankara. I was five or six I can't remind exactly. I looked all sides but I couldn't find them. I was just going to scream when a tall shop assistant approached me. I was feared ıf I had done something wrong or something that made him angry. When he asked me whether I was lost I saw all my thinkings were wrong because he was very good intended. I can't remember his face but I remember that he wore a Bjk uniform. He was working in a Sport shop. He went to anounce center to help my family find me. Meanwhile we talked about sport. I can't forget that moment. He asked me which team I supported. There was no team to support for me.When I said to him this he told me to support Bjk because according to him it's very different from others and he gave me a bjk shirt as a present and I got very happy.When my family camed my dad insisted to pay for that but he didn't accept. I liked him very much and thanks to him I became a real supporter ,a real lover of Besiktas...

1 yorum:

hell in dedi ki...

Everyone has stories but this one is one of the most cutie and exotic I have ever read... thank you for your sharing how your ''love'' started:D :D