17 Aralık 2008 Çarşamba

First is probably true.

Sometimes we meet some questions which direct us toward a very hard dilemma. All students know this situation and the feeling of his or her when he or she meets a dilemma like that. The number of answers can change but you can't make sure which one is true. It is a very hard moment. You write an answer and erase it. You do this many times. You just can't decide what to do. Finally you choose one and write or mark it down. After the exam when you learn the correct answer you get very happy,of course, if you did the right thing. But what if you were wrong. It makes you bad because you could have done it right. But you didn't. You feel very regretful or let me say 'rebellious'. According to researches up to now, we can easily claim that:Generally the answer you write first is true. Because you do that without letting things get complicated. If you think about a question much the possibilty of doing wrong is very high. I want to add something before making an end. Although I believe what I told above, I did a question wrong in listening course's exam. I erased the thing I wrote first which was correct and wrote another thing which was wrong. I felt really regretful because this will take my 8 points out..:)

1 yorum:

Fikret ARSLAN dedi ki...

As you said,we know this situation very well,and in öss i experienced an event like that.When answering history question i changed my answer four times for three question,and unfortunately answer of two of them was my first answer.After learning that i became very sad.