30 Aralık 2008 Salı
Sleep
As a student I know the meaning of sleep very well. When I have morning classes,it's a torture for me to get up from bed. As if there were a power which is pulling my head to the pillow. Anyway I want to talk about the place of sleep on our health. You should know that the balance and the quality of sleep are more important than the lenght of sleep. You should keep a regulation in your sleep,because it is important for your brain. Our need for sleeping per a day is between 6-8 hours. If you sleep less than 6 hours you feel sleepy or dizzy all the day. If you exceed 8 hours you can't fresh your body and your mind. During the sleep our brain is resting itself easily. When you don't sleep for a long time, you can get headaches. Another important point is about the sleep pills. They 're very dangerous, so avoid using them. I know some people who can't sleep without taking pills. I mean, they have addictive effect. Don't forget a good and enough sleep can make you succesfull while irregular or bad sleep make you fail..
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
.jpg)
1 yorum:
If I don't have a class the other day, I fall asleep at late times and I sleep for (sometimes) 10 hours! I love sleeping.
Yorum Gönder