30 Aralık 2008 Salı

We're changing...

It's the nature of humanity that we're changing. We change physically, socially and the most important one;spiritually. Maybe you don't, but I feel these changes on myself. The way I behave towards people, the way I think and things like are getting different. Sometimes I can't recognize myself. I do the things which I said I would never do in past. I have more responsibilities and perhaps this is the reason of these all changes. I start to interrogate some certain things I belived formerly. I'm looking for logic in everything. In high school I did a lot of bad or nice things without thinking, but now it's impossible for me. Another point; the way I love also changes. I can't love a friend or a lover easily anymore. I understand the importance of time. As I said above, all these can be my own thinkings, but I guess all people change continuously. The only think which doesn't change is the change itself...

Hiç yorum yok: