I am as tired as a camel which carries a ton of something.Fortunately I have a chance to feel this wonderful fall. I listen the sound of water.Listening is not enough I feel the atmosphere that as if I were in heaven. It takes my fatigue in the same way a cleaner dusts a furniture. It cannot be describle. It can only be lived. The harmony of blue and white is incredible. It's like a paint by a very skillfull painter.
2 Kasım 2008 Pazar
I am as tired as a camel which carries a ton of something.Fortunately I have a chance to feel this wonderful fall. I listen the sound of water.Listening is not enough I feel the atmosphere that as if I were in heaven. It takes my fatigue in the same way a cleaner dusts a furniture. It cannot be describle. It can only be lived. The harmony of blue and white is incredible. It's like a paint by a very skillfull painter.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
.jpg)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder