2 Kasım 2008 Pazar



Whenever I feel blue I come here. It 's like nature wears a brown coat. The emphasis of fall is very beautiful. The lake and nature looks as sad as a boy who is abandoned by his girl. When you approach the side of lake you can see the inside of this sadness. Additionaly here the nature makes me think about love. The leaves are falling off trees in the same way a couple breaks up. Nature can help you when you feel lonely. It is as faithful as a friend who is ready to make everything for you. It can listen everything you tell. Because it's also living the loneliness in this time of year..

3 yorum:

handeakalan dedi ki...

you have found a great place. it is a great place to relax

Onur Deniz dedi ki...

This picture is masterpiece of nature and you expressed your feelings very well.Thanks dor sahring this photo ;)

Sümeyye Ata dedi ki...

You described the photo really great...I felt like going there...
thanks for sharing. it with us..