23 Kasım 2008 Pazar

The story I compose from the objects on nicenet

We decided to go to cinema last weeks wtih my friends from high school. We bought tickets and leaded to the entrance of saloon. There, the security personels took our bags, mobile phones,hand-computers,notebooks and even one of my friends' headphones. The film was about Ufos and it was based on a science-fiction book.Trombone was used mainly in the soundtrack of movie. There was a baby at the hug of his mum next to our seats. It was very suprising. We put our coats off and sat. It was a three dimension film and we had to put special glasses on. I was concentrated on the film when an old lady dropped off her wand. I got angry.The Ufos was coming to world to steal some special kinds of flowers.Everything was nice and we were waiting the end curiously. But a lady screamed and it broke our motivation. Later we learned that the result of this scream was a little mouse. What a suprising day, wasn't it?

Hiç yorum yok: